Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH, a company of the Free State of Saxony, combines the two moor and healing mineral baths Bad Elster and Bad Brambach.
It was founded in 1991 as it aligned itself with a spa tradition more than 160 years old and became a significant and supporting pillar of health tourism in Saxony/Vogtland due to its medical/therapeutic competence. Since the company was founded, extensive renovation, modernisation and reconstruction measures were performed on the infrastructure In September 2015, Bad Elster Salt Water Hot Spring & Sauna World opened. It is supplied from its own salt water hot spring in the Elster Valley. The spring is an enclosed primal sea that was protected under ground for millions of years.
The business segments of Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH include:
1. Health, treatment and prevention
- Treatments with the natural remedies moor mud, healing mineral water and radon
- Float away from your daily routine at Bad Elster Salt Water Hot Spring & Sauna World
- Extensive physiotherapy offering
- Outpatient treatments, individual treatments, special treatments, spa flat-rate packages for health weeks and classical treatments.
- Prevention plans - supported by heath insurance plans
- Modern bath and sauna landscapes with heated interior and exterior swimming pool.
- Med. Medical training and exercise centre with cutting-edge equipment
- Support and treatment in all areas by superbly trained medical-therapeutic specialised personnel.
2. Natural remedies
- In Bad Elster and Bad Brambach, Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH is responsible for the maintenance and continuous monitoring of the natural remedies moor and mineral water/healing radon water.
- In Bad Elster, natural moor is enriched in the form of moor baths and packs as well as healing mineral waters as tub baths and drinking cures.
- In Bad Brambach, radon dissolved in healing mineral water is considered an especially natural remedy in the form of tub baths and drinking cures.
- In the unique environment of the historic Albert Baths in Bad Elster and in the modern therapy and well-being centre in Bad Brambach, Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH offers an extensive well-being programme for the body and soul, including massages, baths, Ayurveda, cosmetics...
4. Historical spa parks
- Operation and maintenance of the historic spa parks in Bad Elster and Bad Brambach, both created in the 19th century in the style of an English landscape park and have protection status as monuments.
- In Bad Elster, approximately 30 hectares of the historic spa park of Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH are maintained and preserved.
- The historic spa park of Bad Brambach encompasses approximately 40 hectares
- The subsidiary of Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH, Chursächsische Veranstaltungsgesellschaft (CVG) is responsible for a high-quality and diverse cultural programme of all genres in Bad Elster and Bad Brambach.
- For this purpose, CVG operates and markets modern event sites of Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH such as the King Albert Theatre, the Royal Kurhaus, and the KunstWandelhalle at museum with the Saxony bath museum and music pavilions in Bad Elster as well as the festival hall in Bad Brambach.
6. Real estate management
- Maintenance and operation of valuable properties protected as monuments, such as the historic Albert Baths in Bad Elster, the King Albert Theatre, the royal Kurhaus, the Maria Spring, KunstWandelhalle art museum with spring temples, music pavilions and the festival hall in Bad Brambach.
- Packaging and marketing of commercial property, e.g. Badecafe, Waldschlösschen und Kolonnaden am Badeplatz in Bad Elster, Kolonnadencafe Bad Brambach, residential property
Our mission statement
Natural, refined and competent, Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH will be the crowning moment in your life with energy and health.
Enthusiastic guests make Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH the most popular heath destination in Germany.
Our value triad
Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH
Treasures of health.
Diese Seite wurde am 15. August 2020 02:41 Uhr ausgedruckt von https://www.saechsische-staatsbaeder.de/en/bad-brambach/about-us/print.html